Isfahan, the city of turquoise domes and the third largest city in Iran, which is always mentioned as an important city in the field of habitancy and tourism, is one of the first cities in Iran to join the network of creative cities in the world under the supervision of UNESCO. Chaharbagh Abbasi and Chaharbagh Bala streets are as the busiest walking pathways in this historical city. These streets, which connect the north to the south of Isfahan, pass the Zayandehrood river and are connected by Si-o-se-pol bridge, which is now one of the busiest paths in Isfahan. Due to the existence of commercial, cultural and tourism centers and hotels along these streets and the passage of the metro line north to south of Isfahan along it, this region has a special economic and tourism prosperity. Zayandehrood, the surrounding green spaces and historical attractions such as Si-o-se-pol, have attracted people to this area and has made this center one of the most prosperous tourist destinations.
After assessing the needs of commercial centers in Isfahan, Firouzeh shopping mall was built as a high-level and luxurious complex near Si-o-se-pol on Chaharbagh Street. The designers of Firouzeh Shopping Center consider the need to preserve the traditional and historical values of Isfahan, pay attention to the daily needs of the people of Isfahan and tourists, accessibility, being luxurious and having appropriate amenities and recreational facilities as their main concerns in designing and presenting the concepts of this mall in order to create the right center for their specific audience. The convenient location of Firouzeh Shopping Center, modern design and beautiful commercial spaces, as well as the prosperity of the region, has made this center an attractive destination not only for local people, but also for international audience.
In the design of this shopping center, spectacular turquoise tiles have been used, its dome-shaped roof is both reminiscent of Isfahan's historical turquoise domes and seeks to create a modern atmosphere in accordance with the needs of the contemporary life. Escalators, elevators and appropriate staircase, arches' voids and corridors, all built and positioned regarding modern world standards; make walking around the complex enjoyable and entertaining for visitors. Also, the existence of food courts and restaurants, in addition to shops, causes a number of clients to spend their leisure time, social interactions, etc. in Firouzeh shopping mall without intending to buy. The luxurious restaurant and food court along with the open space of the balcony and the beautiful view of Si-o-se-pol bridge and the Zayandehrood river, allow families and tourists to experience happy moments.
Firouzeh modern shopping mall has been built on 9 floors and area of 2357 square meters in Chaharbagh Bala ST., 100 meters from Si-o-se-pol bridge. Considering the worlds standards of operating a shopping centers, many customers would definitely visit this shopping center.
Foruzeh project characteristics:
- - Firouzeh shopping mall has 9 floors, including one restaurant floor, one food court floor, 4 commercial floors and 3 parking floors.
- - This shopping mall is strategically located in one of the most important urban centers of Isfahan with access to the metro station, on Chaharbagh Bala ST., 100 meters from Si-o-se-pol bridge.
- - This project with a gross area of 16778 square meters was built on an area of 2357 square meters, and the total useful area that can be handed over to clients is 6265 square meters.
An overview of the facilities of Firuozeh shopping mall:
- - One floor of a luxury restaurant (fourth floor, last floor), under the dome of the shopping mall with 1008 meters of catering hall and spectacular view of the Zayanderood river and Si-o-se-pol bridge
- - A separate floor for food court (third floor) including 10 units providing food and beverages with an area of about 400 square meters and a common space of about 700 square meters, with high quality design along with backup systems and spaces for food court and restaurant. It also has a terrace with an area of 207 square meters overlooking the Zayandehrood River and Si-o-se-pol bridge.
- - Adequate and suitable parking spaces is located in three basements.
- - Adequate and sufficient number of rest rooms.
Owner and Investor:
Zayandehrood Housing Investment Company stablished as a central branch of the Housing Investment Company in 1990 and has implemented 902,000 square meters of residential, commercial and ministerial projects so far. Today, this company is one of the companies of the Housing Investment Group (affiliated to the Maskan Bank) as the owner and investor of the Firouzeh project.
For more information about Zayandehrood Housing Investment Company, click on the link below:
Zayandehrood Housing Investment company
- installation of first-class elevators and escalators associated with the latest technology
- Execution of interior architecture and stepped ceilings with the new and exquisite materials
- Architecture and design of an exclusive and modern decoration for the restaurant
- 61 commercial units and allocation of a large commercial unit
- Received the National Award of the country top steel structure in 2017
- intelligent parking lots with specific sensors
-Ventilation, cooling and air conditioning system
- Automatic and manual fire extinguishing system, fresh air system and emergency lighting system by generator
-Surveillance cameras and security system
- storage and cold storage facility
Project strategic consultant:
in the perspective of strategies of the presence of Firouzeh Shopping Mall in the market, The One Iranian Company positioned as a strategic consultant along with the project employer.
In the contemporary viewpoint, shopping malls can have different positions such as social, luxury, family, cost-efficient, with unique architecture, etc., which can be an incentive to visit these malls. The position of shopping centers or their general approach would create their identity and creates their different value and position in the minds of the audience. The main approach that the shopping mall employ determines the audience and makes it possible to compete with others so that the shopping mall can find a better position in the network of shopping malls. The position defines the brand identity of the shopping mall and is an image of the brand that can be the key-point to the marketing strategies, based on which other strategies as pricing, marketing and project promotions can be arranged. The position that has been selected with the idea and consultation of The One Iranian Company for Firouzeh shopping mall of Isfahan is a luxury shopping center. Firouzeh Shopping mall is a small luxury center that provides services and convenience for the its' special audience.
Another key point that plays a very important role in the success of shopping centers is the operation management of shopping center, which leads to a permanent and quality life. The One Iranian Company is responsible for managing the operation of Firouzeh Shopping Center. The One Iranian activities in the field of operation management of Firouzeh shopping mall consider affairs from determining the category of each shop and selecting key tenants, efficient Tenant Mix, Brand Mix to the discussion of sales and owners, day-to-day management and advice on the required facilities.
Another responsibility of The One Iranian Company in this project is project branding consulting. After determining the brand position of Firouzeh Shopping Center through various marketing campaigns such as website design, marketing through social medias, and management of events and motivational promotions, etc., The one Iranian inform the shopping mall and consolidate its' brand position in the city.
For more information, contact us:
Follow Firouzeh Shopping Mall on Instagram from here
- Armani touristic Complex (Nowshahr)
- Atlas Kish Residential Tower
- Azadi Cinema Complex (Tehran)
- Bam Chaloos Residential Complex
- Bam Niyayesh (Maryam) Residential Tower
- Chitgar Residential Town
- Coastal – Residential Tower of Setareh Khazar (Nowshahr)
- Drak Residential Complex (Shiraz)
- Erfan Residential Complex
- Fruit and vegetable Market (Yazd)
- Golf Village of Iranian Land (Tehran)
- Lexon tower (Tehran)
- Mashhad Finance Center
- Paakdasht Commercial Center
- Palm Plaza Villa Town (Kelarabad)
- Parastoo Babolsar Residential Complex
- Rose Residential Complex (Tehran)
- Royan Residential Complex (Mazandaran)
- Setareh Poonak Residential Towers
- Shamseh Market (Ghom)
- Vardavard Residential Complex
- Zeytoon Ahwaz Commercial Complex (Ahvaz)
- Under management